Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Vicky birthday + Olympic Opening ceremony

July 27th is the most important day for everyone in the world because It represent the Olympic Day started. I'm staying in my charlotte court to watched the Olympic ceremony through TV and my family and friends in Malaysia is sleeping as their time is almost 4am. But they managed
to watch the repeat on the next day.

As a Malaysian and is currently in UK, my feeling of being a Malaysian suppose to be proud. But when the matching session cames, Malaysia only shows for 3 second. Compare to Singapore, ours country appears on TV for only 3 second. It was so unfair. All of us is keep complaining and shouting.
Besides watching the Olympic, we also celebrating Vicky birthday. All of my housemates run over to her house and give her a surprise birthday. We bought the cake from Sainbury.




Happy birthday Vicky



Here the birthday card from all of us





My housemates and Chloe







Family pictures with Joane housemates, Vicky housemates, and Flat 11










No comments:

Post a Comment